NOW HE IS "NEUTRALIZED", WOULD HE BE MORE OF A THREAT THAN BEFORE?
The process of ben Laden "transfiguration" culminated in 1988 with the beginning of the creation of al-Qaeda. It reached its climax in 1998 with the creation of the International Front to Fight the Jews and the Crusaders. The post-9/11 attacks' era was very "exceptional" to bin Laden although it contributed to nourish this reputation and consolidate this image to the extent of making him a jihad icon. This is how bin Laden's trajectory went progressively: The man became a legend. The legend became an image, a mark. The image became an icon!
Now that the icon is broken, the main focal questions are the following:
- By breaking this icon, did the U.S. make bin Laden become a myth?
- If yes, would bin Laden as a myth be more dangerous than before?
- If yes, what is the very nature of such a danger?
- What really happened?
- Is it a fatal deathblow?
- The Meanings and consequences?
- What will eventually happen?
The answers are in our 32 pages report. Published May 30, 2011. PDF Delivery via Email. Price: $500.00