||Last Updated: Sep 22, 2011 - 10:48:24 AM
Osama Ben Laden: The Man, The Icon and The Myth - Report
- Sep 19, 2011 - 12:20:34 PM
NOW HE IS "NEUTRALIZED", WOULD HE BE MORE OF A THREAT THAN BEFORE?
The man became a legend. The legend became an image, a mark. The image became an icon! Now that the icon is broken, the main focal questions are the following:
- By breaking this icon, did the U.S. make bin Laden become a myth?
- If yes, would bin Laden as a myth be more dangerous than before?
- If yes, what is the very nature of such a danger?
- What really happened?
- Is it a fatal deathblow?
- The Meanings and consequences?
- What will eventually happen?
The answers are in our 32 pages report. Published May 30, 2011. PDF Delivery via Email. Price: $500.00
<< prev page
next page >>